A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. The purpose is to simplify the use of the website and to be able to retrieve statistics. By using our website, you agree to this.
The following cookies are used on the RE:Source website:
Necessary cookies that help in the basic use and experience of the website, such as navigation between pages or user choices
Statistics cookies help to analyze and understand how visitors interact with the website, in order to develop it further and improve the experience.
- _ga (Permanent cookie – 2 years), Google Analytics. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how a user uses the website.
- _gat (Session cookie), Google Analytics. Used to reduce load when handling number of requests.
- _gid (Session cookie), Google Analytics. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how a user uses the website.
When we post a YouTube film on RE:Source’s website, Youtube places a number of cookies. If you as a user go to a page where we have posted a film, the following cookies are also set:
- GPS (Session cookie), Youtube
- PREF (Permanent cookie – 1 year), Youtube
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (Permanent cookie – 6 months), Youtube
- YSC (Session cookie), Youtube
- IDE (Permanent cookie – 18 months), Google – Doubleclick.net
There are two types of cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies. Both are used on the RE:Source website. A permanent cookie remains on your computer for a fixed period of time, while a session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory while you are on a website. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser. If you have a newer browser, you can set up so-called private browsing. Then all cookies are cleared every time you close the browser.
Surf without cookies
If you do not want to allow cookies at all, you can change the settings in your browser. You can find more information on the browser’s help pages. Keep in mind that certain features of websites you visit may be affected if cookies are not allowed.
Read more about cookies on the website of The Swedish Post and Telecommunications Board (PTS).